Kwikswitch Energy Broker – Our Complaints Procedure
We aim to always provide a first-class service to all our customers. However, we recognise that occasionally we may not achieve every aspect of that goal.
Should that happen this complaint procedure will ensure your concerns are addressed and resolved. We promise any complaints will be dealt with in a courteous, respectful, and timely manner.
A copy of this complaint procedure is available to you, free on request.
We set out below how our complaint procedure works and the steps we ask you to take if you wish to complain. We also set out your rights to complain to the Ombudsman should you not be satisfied with the outcome of your complaint.
The Complaints Procedure
- Please contact us by telephone, email, or post.
- Phone – 01446 50 2222
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Kwikswitch, 118 Merthyr Dyfan Rd, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF629TJ
What is your complaint?
- If you’re not happy with the service received from Kwikswitch or our suppliers, please let us know and we’ll investigate this right away.
- It’s a good idea to keep any current bills, statements, or other relevant documentation to hand throughout the process
How long before your complaint is resolved?
- If your complaint is made by email or post, we will be back in touch within two working days to acknowledge receipt and let you know we are looking into it.
- We’ll keep you updated how your complaint is progressing and update you at least twice weekly.
- Our goal is to resolve complaints within seven working days.
- We are signed up to the Energy TPI Code of Practice.
If we cannot resolve your complaint within seven working days we will, with your consent escalate the complaint to the Code Manager who will send an initial written response within 5 working days. He will let you know what will happen next and when he’ll be in touch regarding the next steps.
- If after 8 weeks you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can raise your complaint to Ombudsman Services. Energy Ombudsman
- Ombudsman Services is available for when a complaint has been unresolved for more than 8 weeks or has reached deadlock. They can be contacted by calling 0330 440 1624 or by emailing email@example.com. You can also write to them at Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF.
- Ombudsman Services are completely free and impartial.